Compare numbers to 1000 lesson pack (Year 3 Number and Place Value)
This ready-to-use, top quality set of resources allows teachers to easily teach the Year 3 Maths topic of Compare numbers to 1000 to a mixed ability class.
This lesson forms part of a series of lessons on Number and Place Value which include coverage of the objectives:
- Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
- Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit numbers (hundreds, tens, ones)
- Find 10 or 100 more or less than a given number
- Compare and order numbers up to 100
The editable teaching presentation effectively models concepts to children and is accompanied by a lesson plan and differentiated worksheets (with answers) – catering for the needs of most Year 3 children.
The worksheets and lesson plan are both editable, giving you the option to make any changes you feel necessary with the knowledge you have about your class and school setting.
THIS RESOURCE IS AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE YEAR 3 NUMBER AND PLACE VALUE UNIT PACK.