Morning Mats (Year 3 Number and Place Value)
Number and place value morning mats containing 7 questions on each mat covering the year 3 objectives. There is a mixture of fluency, reasoning and problem solving questions. There are 5 mats in this pack. These are aimed at children meeting age related expectations.
Answers are also included.
- count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100; find 10 or 100 more or less than a given number
- recognise the place value of each digit in a 3-digit number (100s, 10s, 1s)
- compare and order numbers up to 1,000
- identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
- read and write numbers up to 1,000 in numerals and in words
- solve number problems and practical problems involving these ideas
THIS RESOURCE IS AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE YEAR 3 NUMBER AND PLACE VALUE UNIT PACK.