Order numbers worksheets (Year 3 Number and Place Value)
These ready-to-use worksheets allow teachers to provide tasks to Year 3 children on the maths topic of Order numbers.
They form part of a series of lessons on Number and Place Value which include coverage of the objectives:
- Count from 0 in multiples of 4, 8, 50 and 100
- Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit numbers (hundreds, tens, ones)
- Find 10 or 100 more or less than a given number
- Compare and order numbers up to 100
These worksheets are available as part of the Order numbers lesson pack.
The worksheets are editable, giving you the option to make any changes you feel necessary with the knowledge you have about your class and school setting.