Round to the nearest 10 worksheets (Year 4 Number and Place Value)
These ready-to-use worksheets allow teachers to provide tasks to Year 4 children on the maths topic of Round to the nearest 10.
They form part of a series of lessons on Number and Place Value which include coverage of the objectives:
- Count from 0 in multiples of 6, 7, 9, 25 and 1000
- Identify, represent and estimate numbers using different representations
- Recognise the place value of each digit in a four digit number (thousands, hundreds, tens and ones)
- Find 1000 more or less than a given number
- Order and compare numbers beyond 1000
- Round any number to the nearest 10, 100 or 1000
- Count backwards through 0 to include negative numbers
These worksheets are available as part of the Round to the nearest 10 lesson pack.
The worksheets are editable, giving you the option to make any changes you feel necessary with the knowledge you have about your class and school setting.